FORWARD WITH HONOR
Peace through Strength & Allies
America’s security is provided by our traditional commitment to the ideals of freedom and democracy. We need a new national security strategy that strengthens our alliances on the basis of shared democratic values, and ensures our ability to project military dominance globally. The strategy should address the emerging threats of hostile influence operations and exploitation of our financial system. We need to end the current wars on favorable terms and reclaim Congress’s role in deciding questions of war, peace, and trade.
When it comes to national security, this nation needs and deserves leaders who understand today’s global interdependence and political environment. Phil’s adult life is dedicated to serving and protecting this country. Having spent years collecting intelligence, surveilling our foes, and developing military strategy, Phil knows firsthand the importance of national security.
Phil Ehr Supports:
- Ending current wars on favorable terms
- Reclaiming Congress’ role in deciding questions of war, peace, and trade
- Ensuring the ability to project military dominance globally
- Creating and developing alliances based on shared democratic values
- Strengthening nuclear non-proliferation
- Preventing foreign election interference
- Ensuring full military readiness